New Actors in the Space Domain
When: Thursday, April 6, 2017
Where: The Space Foundation's 33rd Space Symposium in Colorado Springs, CO
This invite-only luncheon will be held at the 33rd Space Symposium. "New Actors in the Space Domain" will host a wide variety of perspectives to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing new actors, and the issues and potential positive benefits that the growth in participants poses to existing actors, with the goal of pointing out that structures need to be in place to ensure that all can continue to benefit from access to and use of space over the long-term.
SWF will be presenting at that time our new Handbook for New Space Actors, an electronic version of which can be found here.
For more information, please contact Washington Office Director Victoria Samson at email@example.com.
- Mr. Salem Humaid AlMarri, Assistant Director General for Science & Technology Sector, Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre
- Mr. Roland Coelho, Co-Founder and Vice President of Launch Services, Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems
- Mr. Pete Hoene, President and CEO, SES Government Solutions
- Mr. Rich Leshner, Vice President of Government Affairs, Planet
- Ms. Audrey Schaffer, Director, Space Strategy and Plans in the Office of the Secretary of Defense - Office of the Secretary of Defense