Apr 28, 2016
- May 5, 2016 Asteroids, Mining, and Policy: Practical Consideration of Space Resource Rights
- May 5, 2016 Discussion on Space and Cyber Security
- May 9, 2016 Handbook for New Actors Review Workshop
- Jun 6, 2016 Brian Weeden will be chairing the law, policy, and economics session at the 4th International Workshop on Space Debris Modelling and Remediation, organized by the French Space Agency (CNES) in Paris, France, from June 6-8, 2016.
- Jun 8, 2016 Chris Johnson will discuss the legal and political aspects of active debris removal and on-orbit servicing at the American Bar Association’s Forum on Air & Space Law 2016 Space Law Symposium, at Dentons in Washington DC.