May 28, 2014
SWF's Space Sustainability - A Practical Guide (updated 2014)
Oct 11, 2013
"Assuring a Safe, Secure and Sustainable Space Environment for Space Activities", IAC-13-E3.4, presented at the 64th International Astronautical Congress, Beijing, China, September 23-27, 2013. Agnieszka Lukaszczyk.
Sep 25, 2013
"International Perspectives on On-orbit Satellite Servicing and Active Debris Removal and Recommendations for a Sustainable Path Forward", IAC-13.E3.4.7, 64th International Astronautical Congress, Beijing, China, September 23-27, 2013. Brian Weeden, Tiffany Chow, Victoria Samson, and Agnieszka Lukaszczyk.
Dec 1, 2012
"A Guide to Space Law Terms," in partnership with the Space Policy Institute, George Washington University. December 2012. Professor Henry Hertzfeld, Esq. with Liana X. Yung, Esq. and Daniel V. Osborne, Esq. For inquiries, please contact Prof. Hertzfeld: email@example.com.
Jun 18, 2012
"The Non-Technical Challenges of Active Debris Removal", 2nd European Workshop on Active Debris Removal, Paris, France, June 18-19, 2012. Brian Weeden.
Oct 7, 2011
"Space Policy: What is it and Why is it Needed?", IAC-11-B5.2.9, Presented at IAC 2011 in Cape Town, South Africa, October 3-7, 2011. Ray Williamson.
May 18, 2011
"Outer Space and International Law," presented at Secure World Foundation- China Academy of Sciences International Workshop on Space Policies and Laws, Beijing, China, May 18-19, 2011. Ray Williamson.
Oct 1, 2010
"Overview of the Legal and Policy Challenges of Orbital Debris Removal," IAC-10.A6.4.4, 61st International Astronautical Congress, Prague, Czech Republic, September 27 - October 1, 2010. Brian Weeden.
Oct 21, 2009
"The Use of Force, Self-Defence and Space", presented at United Nations First Committee side event, "Latest Developments on Space Security and Disarmament", October 21 2009. Ben Baseley-Walker.
Oct 12, 2009
"Use of Force, Self Defense and Space", 2009 IAC in Daejeong, South Korea, October 12-16, 2009. Ben Baseley-Walker.
Jun 16, 2009
"International Humanitarian Law: Sufficient for Space Environment?" presented at the UNIDIR Space Security 2009: Moving Towards at Safer Space Environment, June 16 2009. Ben Baseley-Walker.
May 18, 2009
"Some Technical and Legal Issues on the DPRK Launch," presentation for panel discussion at the Henry L. Stimson Center, May 18, 2009. Ben Baseley-Walker.
"A Legal Note on Space Accidents", Cologne Journal of Space Law. Ben Baseley-Walker.
Other Related Publications
- "Education Curriculum on Space Law," United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOS), March 2014.
- "Space Debris Remediation -- Some Aspects of International Law Relating to the Removal of Space Junk from Earth Orbit", Jan Helge Mey, July 2012.
- "Community Remote Sensing Legal Issues," Annelie Schoenmaker, April 2011.
- Dispute Resolution Under the ITU Agreements
- UNOOSA Space Law Resources
- Space Treaties and Declarations
- UNCOPUOS Legal-Sub-Committee
- Res Communis Space Law Blog
- European Centre for Space Law
- The Manfred Lachs Space Law Competition
- Schematic overview of national regulatory frameworks for space activities (UNOOSA)