Secure World Foundation Publications
- "A Guide to Space Law Terms," in partnership with the Space Policy Institute, George Washington University. December 2012. Professor Henry Hertzfeld, Esq. with Liana X. Yung, Esq. and Daniel V. Osborne, Esq. For inquiries, please contact Prof. Hertzfeld: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The Non-Technical Challenges of Active Debris Removal", 2nd European Workshop on Active Debris Removal, Paris, France, June 18-19, 2012. Brian Weeden
- "Space Policy: What is it and Why is it Needed?", IAC-11-B5.2.9, Presented at IAC 2011 in Cape Town, South Africa, October 3-7, 2011. Ray Williamson.
- "Outer Space and International Law," presented at Secure World Foundation- China Academy of Sciences International Workshop on Space Policies and Laws, Beijing, China, May 18-19, 2011. Ray Williamson.
- Legal Aspects of NEO Threat Response and Related Institutional Issues-Final Report
- Overview of the Legal and Policy Challenges of Orbital Debris Removal", IAC-10.A6.4.4, 61st International Astronautical Congress, Prague, Czech Republic, September 27 - October 1, 2010. - Brian Weeden.
- Hertzfeld, Henry and Ben Basely-Walker. "A Legal Note on Space Accidents." German Journal of Air and Space Law (Zeitschrift fur Luft und Weltaumerecht (ZLW)) 59:2 (2010): 230-24.
- "Use of Force, Self Defense and Space", 2009 IAC in Daejeong, South Korea, October 12-16, 2009. Ben Baseley-Walker.
- "International Humanitarian Law: Sufficient for Space Environment?" presented at the UNIDIR Space Security 2009: Moving Towards at Safer Space Environment, June 16 2009. Ben Baseley-Walker.
- "The Use of Force, Self-Defence and Space", presented at United Nations First Committee side event, "Latest Developments on Space Security and Disarmament", October 21 2009. Ben Baseley-Walker.
- "Some Technical and Legal Issues on the DPRK Launch," presentation for panel discussion at the Henry L. Stimson Center, May 18, 2009. Ben Baseley-Walker
Other Related Publications