Secure World Foundation Resources
- "Crafting an Effective Communications Plan for an International Response to a Threating Near Earth Object", presented at 63rd International Astronautical Congress, Naples, Italy, October 1-5, 2012. Dr. Ray Williamson, Leonard David and Russell Schweickart.
- "NEOs: Media/Risk Communications Working Group Report," presents the findings from the working session held in November 2011. Leonard David and Ray Williamson.
- "NEOs, the Media, and Risk Communications - Workshop report," presented at the 49th Session of the Scientific and Technical Subcommittee of the United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (COPUOS), Vienna, Austria, February 13, 2012. Ray Williamson.
- Near Earth Object Mission Planning and Operations Group (MPOG) Workshop Report. October, 2010.
- Near Earth Object International Analysis and Warning Network (IAWN) Workshop Report, February 15, 2010.
- "Responding To The Threat Of Potentially-Hazardous Near Earth Objects", IAC-E.3.1.B4, 23rd Symposium on Space policy, Regulations and Economics, International Astronautical Congress, Prague, October 2010.R. Williamson, B. Weeden, S. Camacho, T. Jones, R. Schweickart, T. Jones,
- "Initial Assessment of Recent NEO Response Strategies for the United Nations", IAC 2009 in Daejeong, South Korea, October 12-16, 2009. Agnieszka Lukaszczyk, AC Charnia.
- "Different Institutional Models For NEO Response," presented at "Near Earth Objects: Risks and Opportunities," University of Nebraska Lincoln, April 23, 2009.Ben Baseley-Walker.
BBC Radio interview for Material World, April 23, 2009. Ben Baseley-Walker.
Other Related Resources
- "Legal Aspects of NEOThreat Response andRelated InstitutionalIssues", February 2010.
- "Dealing With the Threat to Earth From Asteroids and Comets," International Academy of Astronautics, 2009.
- "Asteroid Threats: A Call for Global Response," Association of Space Explorers, 2008.